Everlane Way High Skinny Jeans* (sz 26), Everlane knit* (sz XS), Nicholas Kirkwood flats, Celine bag (review here), Ray Ban sunglasses
This blog post & shop widgets use affiliate links.
Items that were received as PR product are marked with an asterisk *
Click here to read the disclaimer about affiliate links and PR product.
I’ve been really enjoying our mild summer here in Sydney. It means my jeans and knits are getting a bit of use. I’m sporting the new Everlane Way High Skinny Jeans in Vintage Blue – one of their latest denim styles that feature a high rise (11.7” to be exact) . If you’re on the petite side (like me), or you have short legs (also me), wearing high rise anything is a great way to elongate your legs. The majority of my bottoms are high rise for this very reason.
Everlane Way High Skinny Jeans* (sz 26), Reiss knit* (sz S), Nicholas Kirkwood flats, Celine bag (review here), Ray Ban sunglasses
In a nutshell, the Everlane Way High Skinny Jeans:
- are extremely comfortable due to the soft and stretchy denim (almost to the point of ‘jeggings’ stretchy)
- offer a clean finish at the front (thanks to the lack of pockets)
- come in two washes – a vintage blue wash and a black wash – and in two different lengths – regular and ankle
- are true to size (I’m in a size 26 and am normally a size AU 8/9 in jeans)
- also come in a wide leg style – the Way High Wide Jeans that come in four different washes – vintage indigo, distressed, coal (a washed black) and flax (an off-white)
As always, thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Have you seen my review of Everlane’s Curvy Cheeky Straight Jeans? They’re a great option if you’re pear-shaped like me!