This blog post & shop widgets use affiliate links.
Read the disclaimer about affiliate links & PR products here.
In my second post of my gift guide series, I’ve curated gifts for the special women in your life. I find some of the best gifts I’ve received are either sentimental gifts or luxury items that I normally wouldn’t buy myself.
This gift guide is heavily inspired by items that I already own or that I’ll be gifting to loved ones. And given the shocker of a year we’ve had, you’ll find recurring themes of self-care and luxury in this gift guide. I realise a lot of you might be finding yourselves spending Christmas in partial lockdown or away from loved ones this year due to travel restrictions (we certainly are), so we could all do with an extra bit of spoiling this year. I hope some of these gift ideas will give you some inspiration… (or serve as a bit of a hint to anyone who’s stuck for ideas as to what to buy for you!)
For elevated work-from-home luxe under $150
- Stylish trackies / sweatpants ie. dream pants – I know I’ve joked about wearing my trackies on a work-from-home day (ie. ‘tailored fleece pants’) but these Dream Pants (their actual name) are literally tailored fleece pants! They come in two easy colours – black and heathered charcoal. As for sizing, I’m between an AU 8-10 in bottoms and I’d opt for a size S.
- A cosy cashmere knit – because nothing screams luxury like a cashmere sweater. My favourite has been this square turtleneck style that I have in several colours now (see my review here)
- Walk anywhere flats – for those lunch break walks. These are stylish and comfortable.
- The perfect white tee – the hunt is over – this one from Arket is the business, and at $20 USD / ~ $28 AUD, you can stock her up with several if she needs a refresh
For off-duty luxe under $150
- These gorgeous Rosie for M&S satin pyjamas in a vintage-inspired navy floral print are divine (I have these in a size 8). They’re fantastic quality and feel luxurious on!
- This floral pink robe ($75) from the same line is also very luxurious
- The cosiest and luscious slippers that will keep her feet very happy around the house
- And these sweet Papinelle sets – a floral crop style and a soft pink floral set – make lounging around the house both comfortable and luxurious
For that all important self-care
- A Fitbit to help her achieve her fitness goals
- A massage gun – this Theragun is touted as the best one in the market at the moment
- Leggings that have received raved reviews
- An old school track jacket that looks great with activewear and her casual wardrobe
A good read
Beauty and make up
It’s hard to go past Charlotte Tilbury for luxurious beauty and make-up – I know I always love receiving her products as gifts. ASOS offer her range and given how reliable I’ve found them in terms of delivery, I’ve linked products available from ASOS for inspiration:
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Skin Secrets – a cute set of deluxe size minis featuring her best-selling skincare
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Palette – a fun and festive palette with a great shade range
- Pillow Talk gift set – there’s a reason why this is such a popular shade – it is SO flattering. It’s my go-to ‘my lips but better‘ shade and has a lovely formulation which offers a matte finish without drying out your lips. This gift set also includes the pillow talk lipliner (another one of my go-tos) and other finishes in the iconic tone.
- Pillow Talk lipstick on its own – the shade that is universally flattering
A stylish carry-all to carry all her things
Perfect to duck in and out of the shops with, or if she needs to head into the office for an in-person meeting that she can’t miss.
- Celine Sangle Bag – this should come at no surprise given the Sangle sits at the top of my list of favourite purchases for the year – it’s the ultimate luxe and functional carry-all that, budget permitting, a special woman in your life would be delighted to receive! Here’s my review of the bag if you’re interested to have a read and here’s a great pre-loved option.
- Everlane Studio Bag – a fantastic dupe for the Sangle bag that offers a comfortable thick strap (that’s also adjustable) and fits a laptop and all of the bits and bobs you need for your day
- Tory Burch Perry Tote – incredibly functional and packs a punch when it comes to capacity – I use it when heading into the office and love the rich camel hue of my colour way.
- Senreve bag – this bag fits a laptop and can also be worn in different ways (including as a backpack).
A stylish cross-body to hold the essentials
- This Madewell MD Transport Camera Bag comes with interchangeable straps!
- Celine Trio Bag – I’ve had mine for years and love its minimal aesthetic and functional design – here’s my review of the bag
- Everlane Lunchbox Bag – structured cross-body bag quite similar to the Trio in shape (but with adjustable straps)
- Everlane Micro Form Bag – a lovely delicate cross-body bag – the perfect kind to run errands!
And the extra special things that she most likely wouldn’t splurge on herself!
- Dyson Corrale styler (AU link / International link) – the biggest thing to come out of hair-styling tools this year (and not within most of our price ranges to buy for ourselves!)
- Gucci belt – my husband bought mine for me several years ago and it’s my most worn accessory! (Here’s my review of the belt where I talk sizing and width)
- Diptyque candles – with more time at home, you can inject a bit of a luxe in her down time
- Burberry scarf – a timeless accessory to really spoil her!