Spring has sprung in Sydney and while the weather is still experiencing a few teething problems by delivering some chilly days, the trees are green and the sun is mostly shining.
A few workwear bits and bobs on my wishlist for the upcoming season are:
- a pair of black mules – I love the Coco mules from The Row but I cannot justify the price tag. How good is this dupe? And it’s a fraction of the price.
- a pair of brown suede pumps – I’ve totally embraced the neutrals trend and think these pumps would be perfect with the existing pieces in my wardrobe
- a trench coat – perfect for shoulder season dressing – personally, I’ve got my eye on this one
- a pair of mid rise skinny jeans for Casual Friday – my weight continues to fluctuate post baby and even more so now that he is being weaned. When my weight stabilises, I’ll be treating myself to some new denim. I’m thinking these or these
- a pair of straight cut tailored trousers – I’m loving this pair but being vertically challenged it’s crucial that I try trousers on in store! Let me know if you have any suggestions for petite friendly tailored trousers in the comments.
Hope you’re having a great week so far and thanks for stopping by!
Shop my outfit
Knit (H&M – similar here and here)
Skirt (from Karen Millen, here | similar here, here, here and here)
Mules (from Tony Bianco, here | similar here, here and here)
Hi Vee, love your blog. I live in the US so the sizing here are more inclusive. I don’t really wear tailored pants, only own one from Forever New. In the US, these brands do petite sizing, Reformation, JCrew, Banana Republic.
Thank you so much! Ah yes – you guys have better sizing over there – petite sizing isn’t really on offer here in Australia. I will need to check out JCrew online as I have only heard great things about it! =)