My Céline micro luggage tote has been a trusty work companion since 2015 and is one of my favourite luxury items in my collection. I chose to get the black bullhide calf leather version – what I considered the most durable fabric for practical every day use. My decision has certainly been justified as I don’t baby this bag by any means and it is still going strong almost 4 years on.
Here’s what I stuff… I mean carry in my bag with me to work:
- Louis Vuitton personal agenda (my schedule and diary)
- Louis Vuitton desk agenda (for note taking)
- Ted Baker make up bag
- Saint Laurent card holder (which I use as a wallet)
- iPhone XS
- Go-To Super Handy moisturiser
- Ray Ban rounded clubmasters
On a side note, I’m a true Philophile and love Céline handbags from Phoebe Philo’s era at Céline. I feel like Celine (sans accent) has lost a lot of its magic and the identity built up by Philo has since been stripped away since Hedi Slimane took over. I certainly value this bag so much more.
Thanks for stopping by.